Roasted cauliflower tacos
yields 3-4 cups of cauliflower (enough for 8-10 tacos)
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into large chunks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Add all of the ingredients to a large ziplock bag (or a mixing bowl with a lid). Seal the bag (or bowl), and shake until everything is combined and the cauliflower is evenly coated with the oil and spices. Place in the refrigerator and allow to marinate for at 18-24 hours.
- Once you're ready to cook the cauliflower, preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spread the cauliflower into an even layer on a large baking sheet. Roast for about 18-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite taco shells and toppings, or use it for vegetarian nachos or rice bowls.
This recipe can easily be doubled to serve a crowd.
Leftovers should be stored in an airtight container (or bag) in the refrigerator, and can be reheated in the oven.