I still can’t get over the fact that this weekend is Memorial Day weekend, but nonetheless, here we are. Time to break out the grills, dip into a bowl of ice-cream and toast to summer with an ice-cold beverage! Below is a round-up of some dishes on Runway Chef that might be helpful in your Memorial Day recipe planning.
- Cheesy Bacon Herb Cornbread Waffles
- Fruit and Tuna Salad
- 15 types of burgers
- Cheesy Spicy Ranch Corn Dog Muffins
- Healthy Deli Style Summer Pasta Salad
- Chilled Cucumber Broccoli Soup with Bacon & Bleu Cheese
- Marshmallow Stuffed Cookie Butter Cookies
- Chicken ‘n Waffle Cupcakes
- Coffee Ice-cream Cake Bowl
- Cookie Bowls for ice-cream
- 2 Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
Do you already have your menu planned for this weekend? Do you have any special/traditional Memorial Day recipes?