One-Bowl Banana Bread
Easy banana bread made in one bowl
Write a review
- 3-4 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup sugar (brown or white)
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- Optional Add-Ins: 1/2 c. of chopped walnuts or chocolate chips, other dried fruits or nuts, or a dash of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium-sized microwavable bowl, melt the butter in the microwave.
- Mix in the bananas, the dry ingredients and lastly the egg. If you want any add-ins stir those in as well.
- Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan and bake for 40-50 minutes, or until golden brown on top and a knife inserted in comes out clean.
Runway Chef http://www.runwaychef.com/