I don’t do nearly as many beauty posts on here as I would like to, so in an effort to change that I wanted to do a post about what I use on a day-to-day basis.
1. Smashbox High Definition Concealer– Goes on smooth, long lasting, covers EVERYTHING! This is the one thing I have found that actually conceals my dark circles and I use it for anything else I need to cover up (I don’t use foundation).
2. Falsies Volume Express Mascara– The only mascara that makes me look like I actually have eyelashes.
3. Elf Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara– Gotta keep those brows in place!
4. Smashbox Bronze Lights in Suntan Matte– The perfect color to make you look perfectly (and naturally) tan.
5. Nars Orgasm Blush– No words are needed for this beyond perfect shade of blush.
8. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment– For buttery smooth lips this stuff can’t be beat.
What are some of your every day basics?
*all images via links given*