I don’t do nearly as many beauty posts on here as I would like to, so in an effort to change that I wanted to do a post about what I use on a day-to-day basis.
1. Smashbox High Definition Concealer- Goes on smooth, long lasting, covers EVERYTHING! This is the one thing I have found that actually conceals my dark circles and I use it for anything else I need to cover up (I don’t use foundation).
2. Falsies Volume Express Mascara- The only mascara that makes me look like I actually have eyelashes.
3. Elf Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara- Gotta keep those brows in place!
4. Smashbox Bronze Lights in Suntan Matte- The perfect color to make you look perfectly (and naturally) tan.
5. Nars Orgasm Blush- No words are needed for this beyond perfect shade of blush.
8. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment- For buttery smooth lips this stuff can’t be beat.
What are some of your every day basics?
*all images via links given*